At Izintaba we believe that a stay in the bush can be enjoyed in style and comfort. The thatched lodges are luxuriously furnished, very comfortable and overlook typical Waterberg bushveld. At the end of the day guests can relax on their patio and anticipate the magnificent sunset; make a wood fire in their private lapa, watch the incredible night sky and savour the heady scents and wild night sounds of the bushveld.
- The kitchens in all the cottages are fully equipped for self-catering and include all cutlery, crockery, a coffee plunger, utensils, a 4-plate electric or gas stove with oven, a microwave ( except in Duiker cottage), kettle and a fridge/freezer
- Dishwashing liquid, dishcloths, dishtowels, black bags and Handy Andy are provided. Dishwasher tabs are provided in Izintaba Lodge and Giraffe Cottage.
- There is a rechargeable emergency light in each cottage and a 2 plate gas cooker if the stove top is not gas.
- Cotton bed linen, bath towels, bath soaps and toilet paper are provided in all cottages. Please bring your own swimming towels.
- All the cottages have wood burning fireplaces in the lounge.
- The water is safe for drinking.
- Linen and towels are changed every 3-4 days, depending on the length of your stay.
- Laundry can be done on request at an additional charge.
- Meals can be booked in the Burkea Boma. 3 course dinners as well as full breakfasts can be booked. Please note that this is not a restaurant but only a dining room. Meals are set and need to be booked at least one week in advance. Please bring your own drinks.
- There is no restaurant or bar on the property.
- Please make sure that you bring everything you need along with you. The closest shop is in Vaalwater 50km away. We only sell braai wood, firelighters and ice.
- Cottages are serviced every day before 12h00, except on Sunday and public holidays. Servicing can be arranged on these days at an additional charge and must please be requested at time of booking where possible.
- Please respect other guests especially the peace and quiet that guests expect when they come to the bush. The playing of loud music either inside or outside of your cottage is strictly prohibited